Last Updated as of September 1, 2021
Aliens, also known as www.aliens.com (hereafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Aliens” or “Website”) is an online informational website that provides Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and other Digital Asset comparison prices across various platforms and exchanges. Aliens also provides international news and information on Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies (including but not limited to bitcoin, altcoins, other present and future cryptocurrencies, digital currencies, tokens, stablecoins, non-fungible tokens, other present and future instruments related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology generally), as well as other initial coin offerings and other investments in the cryptocurrency space broadly defined (“Digital Assets”).
We may also provide networking opportunities and a forum for people to exchange information, news and ideas on all things related to Digital Assets. Neither Aliens nor its owners or consultants are registered with any financial regulatory authority and all content and information of any kind is presented for informational and research purposes only and is not meant to be a buy or sell recommendation of any property, security, or Digital Asset.
Either before or after the posting of any Information or the providing of any Services on Our Website, We (including Our officers, directors, consultants, employees independent contractors, equity owners or joint venture partners) may own long, short or other derivative positions in the various cryptocurrencies, tokens, altcoins, NFTs or any other Digital Assets of any kind, as well as stocks or other securities of any kind of asset, so We have a conflict of interest and/or interest in the Information or Services We provide and make available on Our Website which may be biased as a result.
We may have financial interests in, or relationships with, some of the entities, business, and/or publications discussed or otherwise referenced in the materials. Certain links that may be provided in the materials are provided for convenience and do not imply Our endorsement, or approval of any third-party websites or their content. We are not authorized, registered or licensed in any capacity with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission or the regulatory bodies or agencies of any country, state, province, or territory.
We have not conducted proper due diligence on any of the exchanges or Digital Assets We list and link to from Our Website which are derived from third party sources. Some exchanges may not function properly, may not allow you to sell for cash or fiat currencies, and could potentially be fraudulent or scam exchanges. The comparison prices shown on the different exchanges We present are not real time and You should not rely on them since they are subject to rapid price changes. They are only a guide to lead You to the different exchanges on which cryptocurrency and Digital Asset prices may be higher or lower. By using Our Website, You agree to hold Us harmless from any loss caused by Your purchase, sale, or exchange of cryptocurrencies or Digital Assets. Do not rely on the Information provided or the Services made available on Our Website. Conduct Your own due diligence before buying or selling.
In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage to You or any third parties including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, even if We are made aware of it or notified of it by You, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, money, assets, or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of Our Website. Our Website and Service may not always be available or properly functioning and You agree to hold Us harmless from any loss of data, money, assets, or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the inability to use or access Our Website or Services.
In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage to You or any third parties including, but not limited to, any loss caused in whole or in part by any inaccuracies or incompleteness, delays, interruptions, errors or omissions, including, but not limited to, those arising from Our negligence or the negligence of any of Our service providers or sites we link to or contingencies beyond Our or any of Our service providers’ control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, computing, reporting, or delivering the Information or Services.
We are not giving business advice, investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice by allowing You to use Our Website and Services. We are not making any recommendations or endorsements that you buy or sell Digital Assets, or any other asset, or that You make any investment or enter into any purchase or sale of Digital Assets. Before engaging in any trading or investment activity, You should always do your own due diligence and consult a qualified professional.
The Information and Services We provide are provided to You on a strictly “as is,” “where is,” and “where available” basis. Neither We nor any of Our service providers represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, current status, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the Information contained or Services made available to You. We do not make any representations or warranties that access to Our Website or use of the Information or Services will be continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free.
Through this Website You are able to link to other sites which are not under Our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those third party sites. The inclusion of any links to those third party sites does not imply that We recommend or endorse the views expressed by them.
Additionally We may receive advertising, marketing, or promotional fees (which may be in the form of cash, Digital Assets, or any other type of asset) from other companies or those wanting to promote their products or services as well as those involved in the launch of new or existing cryptocurrencies, tokens, altcoins, stablecoins, NFTs or any other Digital Assets of any kind, as well as stocks or other securities of any kind of asset, so We have a conflict of interest and/or interest in the Information We provide or the Services We make available on Our Website and that information and/or Content may be biased as a result.
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE - AFFILIATE AND REFERRAL PROGRAMS
From time to time, We may enter into various affiliate and referral programs with others for which We receive compensation in the form of cash or cryptocurrencies, tokens, altcoins, stablecoins, NFTs or any other Digital Assets of any kind, as well as stocks or other securities of any kind of asset, so We have a conflict of interest and/or interest in the Information We provide or the Services We make available on Our Website and that Information and/or Services may be biased as a result. Any affiliate or referral programs We enter into will be disclosed on https://www.aliens.com/affiliate-programs.html.
Registration As A User
When You register You may be required to register by creating an account and then signing into Our Website. If You register, You represent and warrant to Us that: (i) You are of legal age to form a binding contract, and, if You are acting on behalf of an organization, You have the right to enter this Agreement on behalf of such organization; (ii) You will provide Us with accurate, current and complete registration information; (iii) Your registration and Your use of the Website and Services is not prohibited by law; and (iv) You have all legal rights to provide the Content You post on this Website and will not violate any confidentiality agreements, copyright or trademark laws, intellectual property agreements, court orders, or other laws or agreements that may prohibit You from posting such information, posts, comments or other such Content on Our Website. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend Your status as a User in the event that You breach any term of this Agreement.
- About the Aliens Website.
- a. The Aliens Website is presented as a news aggregator, research, and informational website, platform and directory for communication between persons and entities and those seeking Information. Our Website provides access to Our virtual community of Users.
- b. Aliens does not offer any legal advice or financial advice and We are not involved in agreements between Users or in any legal or other representation of Users. From time to time, We may have several plans to choose from and the Services You will receive are based on the plan You sign up for. Users agree and represent that Aliens shall at no point be held liable for the actions or omissions of any User. Users agree and represent that Aliens shall at no point be held liable for the actions or omissions of any User that they either interact with, communicate with, or receive any type of services or products from as a result of connecting on Our Website. Aliens does not provide confidential communications between Users, so please note that any communications between Users is not protected or confidential. You agree to hold Aliens harmless and indemnify Aliens from any and all such claims made as a result of Your using Our Website, the Information or entering into an agreement of any kind with a User or anyone else using Our Website.
- c. Aliens Is Not a Referral Service or Employment Agency. Aliens is not a referral service or employment agency and is only meant to be a news, research, and informational site.
- d. Aliens does not vouch for any of its Users. Aliens simply provides a platform and directory on which those interested in posting in a forum or business networking may communicate and transact with others. Aliens does not endorse any of its Users and does not sanction statements that Users make on the platform or elsewhere on Our Website.
User Responsibilities. You, and You alone, are responsible for Your account and anything that happens while You are signed in to or using Your account. Your security is Your responsibility.
- a. The term “Service” or “Services” refers to the services provided by Us, including without limitation access to Aliens’ online community, communication tools, and Content. Aliens does not provide a referral service or serve as an employment agency. Part of Our Website is set up as a directory and platform for Users to meet and exchange information and network with one another and based on the plan You sign up for You will receive those Services.
- c. The “Website” refers to Aliens’ Website, all subpages and subdomains, and all Information, Services, and products available at or through the Website.
- d. The term “User,” “You”, “Your” and “Website visitor” refers to the person, company, or organization that has visited or is using Our Website and/or Service and includes registered users and subscribers.
- e. “Content” refers to content featured or displayed on or through Our Website, including but not limited to text, documents, information, data, articles, opinions, case law, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are made available on the Website either by Us or by You. Content includes, without limitation, User-Generated Content, and Third-Party Content which may be submitted by any Aliens User or others outside of Our Website that are not Users.
- f. The “Aliens” website, also known as and referred to as www.aliens.com , is owned by Aliens, and is hereafter also referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Aliens” or “Website”. When any of these terms are used in the Agreement those terms shall also include Our affiliates, corporate owner, directors, subsidiaries, officers, members, managers, independent contractors, consultants, and employees.
Use and Conduct Restrictions. You are allowed to use Our Website as long as You follow a few basic rules. The following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions are the basic rules We expect Users to follow while using Our Website. We are not responsible for the Content that Our advertisers, marketers or Users post, and We have the right to close accounts if We need to for any reason or no reason.
- a. User Account Security. If You register as a User, You will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access Our Website and to receive messages from Aliens and its Users. You are responsible for maintaining the security of Your account, and You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to notify Aliens immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account, or any other breaches of security. We will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of Your computer, mobile device, or other computing device and/or account.
- b. Aliens does not select or endorse any individual or business User nor any Content they may post anywhere on Our Website. Aliens does not make any warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the authenticity, ability, competence, quality, finances, or qualifications of any User. Aliens strongly advises and encourages Users to research, conduct their own due diligence, and do a background check on any User before accepting their advice or services, products, entering into any type of partnership, business, or other relationship, or offering them employment, consulting fees, performance based fees, or equity.
- c. No Reliance on User-Generated Content. Aliens Content or User-Generated Content posted on the Website, such as blog posts or forums, is provided for informational and research purposes only, with no assurance that the Content is true, correct, or accurate. Content on Our Website is not a substitute for professional business, financial, or legal advice nor is it a solicitation to offer business, financial, or legal advice regarding specific facts. You should not delay or forgo seeking independent advice regarding Your particular situation. Delay in seeking such financial or legal advice could result in waiver of any claims You may have, depending on the applicable statute(s) of limitation. The Content on Our Website, regardless of its source, is not regulated or overseen by any governmental or regulatory authority or agency.
- d. Aliens Does Not Guarantee Results. From time to time, Users may submit reviews of other Users; these reviews do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any future matter. You agree that Aliens shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any Aliens’ Content or User-Generated Content or business or financial advice You encounter on or through the Website, and any use or reliance on Aliens Content or User-Generated Content or business or financial advice is solely at Your own risk. Whether it is User-Generated Content, or Content We post on Our Website, You understand and agree that it is for informational and research purposes only and not to be relied upon and You should seek professional, financial, or legal advice.
- e. Compliance with Laws. You represent, warrant, and agree that: (i) You have the authority to, and are of legal age in Your jurisdiction to, bind Yourself to this Agreement; (ii) Your use of Our Website will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; (iii) Your use of the Service will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party; and (iv) Your use of the Service will comply with all local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and with all other Aliens policies.
User-Generated Content. You own Your Content, but You allow Us certain rights to it, so that We can display and share the Content You post. We have the right to remove Content in Our sole discretion for any reason or no reason.
- a. Prohibited Content. You agree that You will not under any circumstances transmit any Content (including software, text, images, or other information) that
- i. is unlawful or promotes unlawful activity;
- ii. defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group;
- iii. is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- iv. is spam, is machine- or randomly-generated, constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- v. contains or installs any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses, or other Content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- vi. infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights;
- vii. impersonates any person or entity, including any of Our employees, representatives, or other Users; or
- viii. violates the privacy of any third party.
- b. Users Must Be Over Age 18. You represent that You are over the age of 18. Aliens does not target Our Content to children or teenagers under 18. If We learn of any User under the age of 18, We will terminate that User’s account immediately.
- c. No Liability for User Interactions; Aliens May Monitor Interactions. You agree that any liability, loss, or damage that occurs as a result of any User interactions, including, without limitation, job postings, pitches, partnership requests, service requests and networking requests that You input or receive through Your use of the Service is solely Your responsibility and You indemnify and hold harmless Aliens from any such claims, demands, lawsuits or losses. At Our discretion, We, or technology We employ, may monitor and/or record Your general interactions with Our Website.
Users. Users include but are not limited to independent persons, businesses, professionals, entrepreneurs, attorneys, accountants, investors, marketers, advertisers, or service providers who interact with other Users on Our Website. Some Users may be independent contractors or employees of Aliens .
- a. Responsibility for User-Generated Content. You may create Content, written or otherwise, while using the Service (“User-Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the Content of, and any harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that You post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless of the form of that Content. Any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User-Generated Content that You make available or access through Your use of the Service is solely Your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of Your User-Generated Content and We do not verify, research, or verify the truthfulness or accuracy of any Content on Our Website, which You agree You will separately verify or confirm from outside sources deemed reliable or Your own professional legal, business, or financial advisors without relying on any Content, advertising or marketing that appears on Our Website.
- b. Right to Post. You represent and warrant that You have the right to post all Content You submit. Specifically, You warrant that You have fully complied with any third party licenses, sublicenses, or permissions relating to such Content and have taken all steps necessary to post, display or pass through such Content on Our Website.
- d. Ownership of User-Generated Content. Except for Content that originates from Us, We do not claim ownership of any Content that is transmitted, stored, or processed in Your account. You retain all ownership of the User-Generated Content You post. You may control access to Your User-Generated Content through settings in Your user account.
- e. License Grant. Solely to allow Aliens to use Content You upload to Our Website reasonably without violating any rights You have in it, You grant Us the following rights: by posting any Content via Our Website, You expressly grant Aliens and Our successors and assigns a worldwide, sublicensable, fully-paid and royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, display, modify, adapt, revise, distribute, and perform the Content in connection with Our business purpose without restriction. This license also grants Aliens the right to sell User-Generated Content or otherwise distribute it outside of Our Website and regardless of the use We make of such Content, Users will not be entitled to any royalties, profits, or revenues of any kind.
- f. You agree that Our rights to the Content You generate or post, which rights are set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this Agreement, apply even after We or You terminate this Agreement.
Feedback from Users. All Users agree to accept and respond to certain emails, questionnaires, and surveys that may be requested from time to time. Third Party Content. There may be content from third parties on Our Website, such as articles, blog posts, or forum posts written by other Users or links to other websites. Because We cannot control that content, We are not responsible for that content or for the websites that content may link to.
- a. No Attorney-Client Relationship through Website Use. Use of the Aliens Website does not form an attorney-client relationship with Users. Information posted or made available on or through Our Website, including, without limitation, any responses to questions posted on the Website; the Content; information posted publicly on the Website; or information sent in an unsolicited message to a User is not intended as legal, business or financial advice, is not confidential, and does not create an attorney-client relationship or fiduciary relationship among the Users. It is simply Content to be used for research and informational purposes only and does not replace legal services or advice You would get from retaining an attorney to handle Your specific legal needs. You agree that any hiring or retaining of legal counsel, consultants, advisers, financial advisers or others You meet on Our Website will be done outside of Our Website. You agree that communications requiring confidentiality shall take place outside Our Website, such as via telephone, in person, or Your own private email.
- b. Payment of Users. Certain specific terms govern Users and payment.
- i. Aliens Is Not A Party To Contracts. Users may contract or enter into agreements with other Users through posting and acceptance of various offers or pitches. Such contracts are solely between the Users. Aliens will not be a party to any contracts between Users. Aliens merely facilitates communications between Users by supplying a directory and platform for communication between interested parties. In some situations, an officer, director, shareholder, or employee of Aliens may be a User, but even if that is the case, Aliens is still not a party to that contract between those Users.
- ii. All Terms Regarding Fees, Debt or Equity are Strictly between Users. Aliens does not get involved with the terms or such arrangements for fees, debt, or equity agreed upon between Users and Users agree to indemnify Us and hold Us harmless from any and all such claims, suits, awards, rulings, demands or losses.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. If You believe that any Content located on Our Website or linked to a third party website by Us violates Your copyright, please notify Aliens in accordance with Our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy.Intellectual Property Notice. Aliens retains all ownership of Our intellectual property, including Our copyrights, patents, and trademarks.
- a. Access To Third Party Content. By using Our Website, You will be able to access Content belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). Your use of Our Website is consent for Aliens to present this Third Party Content to You. You acknowledge all responsibility for, and assume all risk for, Your use of Third Party Content.
- b. No Responsibility For Third Party Content. As part of the Service, Aliens may provide You with convenient links to third party website(s) as well as other forms of Third Party Content. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of Third Party Content and We do not verify, research, or verify the truthfulness or accuracy of any Third Party Content, which You agree You will separately verify or confirm from outside sources deemed reliable or Your own professional legal, business, or financial advisors without relying on any Third Party Content, advertising or marketing that appears on Our Website. We have no control over third party websites or content or the promotions, materials, information, goods, or services available on them. By linking to such content, We do not represent or imply that We adopt or endorse, nor are We responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than Aliens. We are not responsible for any Third Party Content accessed through Our Website. If You decide to leave the Website and access Third Party Content, You do so at Your own risk and You should be aware that Our terms and policies do not govern Your use of those third party websites. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any such Third Party Content.
- c. No Authorization To Use Third Party Content. This Agreement does not authorize You to distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, make available, alter, or otherwise use any Third Party Content except as permitted by those third party websites You are visiting.
Email Communications. We use email and electronic means to stay in touch with Our users.
- a. No Transfer. Aliens retains ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website and Service, including applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. This Agreement does not transfer from Us to You any Aliens or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Us. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to You under this Agreement.
- b. Specifically, Aliens, and all other trademarks that appear, are displayed, or are used on the Website or as part of the Services are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of Aliens or are those belonging to others who have given Us approval to use. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from Aliens.
Termination. You may cancel this Agreement and close Your account at any time.
- b. Legal Notice To Aliens Must Be In Writing. Communications made through email or the Service’s private messaging system will not constitute legal notice to Aliens or any of Our officers, employees, agents, directors, or representatives in any situation where notice to Aliens is required by contract or any law or regulation.
User Dispute Resolution Procedures.
- a. You May Terminate This Agreement. If You wish to terminate this Agreement or Your account with Us, You may simply discontinue using Aliens. If You wish to delete Your User account data, please email us at email@example.com. Upon termination be advised that You agree that We retain all rights to Your Content you have provided. We will retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements. Barring legal requirements, We will use our discretion in deciding whether or not to delete Your full profile in approximately thirty days.
- b. Aliens May Terminate This Agreement. Aliens may terminate Your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Upon termination be advised that You agree that We retain all rights to Your Content you have provided. We will retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements. Barring legal requirements, We will use our discretion in deciding whether or not to delete Your full profile in approximately thirty days.
- c. Some Provisions Survive Termination. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, Our use of the Content, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties. We provide Our Services as is, and We make no promises or guarantees about Our Services. Please read this section carefully; You should understand what to expect.
- a. Users agree that any disputes between Users shall be resolved by arbitration or litigation as set forth in the written agreement entered into between them. Users agree that any such disputes between Users shall be settled, arbitrated, or litigated between them and they agree that they shall hold harmless and shall indemnify Aliens from and against any such claims, demands, lawsuits or losses and that in either event the maximum liability of Aliens shall be $100.00. In the event a User or Users have a dispute of any kind or nature against Aliens, such User or Users, agree that such claim shall be brought to arbitration with the American Arbitration Association pursuant to their rules of commercial arbitration. Users agree that there shall be a one person arbitration panel. The laws of the State of Delaware shall apply and the place of arbitration shall be in Wilmington, Delaware.
- b. Jury Trial Waiver. You and Aliens acknowledge and agree to waive the right to a trial by jury as to all matters, disagreements, disputes, or controversies of any kind or nature that may exist between You and Aliens.
- c. No Class Actions or Representative Proceedings. You and Aliens acknowledge and agree to waive the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action lawsuit, class-wide arbitration, private attorney-general action, or any other representative proceeding as to all disagreements, disputes, or controversies of any kind or nature. Further, unless You and Aliens both otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding.
Limitation of Liability. We will not be liable for damages or losses arising from Your use of the Services or arising under this Agreement. Please read this section carefully; it limits Our obligations to You.
- a. Aliens provides the Website and the Service “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, Aliens expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, regarding the Website and the Services including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, security, accuracy and non-infringement.
- b. Specifically, Aliens makes no representation or warranty that the Information We provide or that is provided through the Service by Us or others is accurate, reliable, or correct; that the Service will meet Your requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, that the Service will function in an uninterrupted manner or be secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Services are free of viruses or other harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from Your use of information, Content or other material obtained from the Service. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of warranty, so this provision may not apply to You.
- a. To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Aliens be liable to You for any loss of profits, use, or data, or for any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages, however arising, that result from (i) the use, disclosure, or display of Content, whether generated, created, or posted by You or others; (ii) Your use or inability to use the Services; (iii) the use of the Website, Services or any of the software or systems that We make available; or (iv) any other interactions with Aliens or any other User of the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, and whether or not Aliens has been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Aliens will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond Our reasonable control. Some jurisdictions limit or do not permit disclaimers of liability, so this provision may not apply to You.
- b. The Services may include technical or typographical inaccuracies, mistakes or errors. Aliens assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the Content or information contained on Our Website or in the Services and expressly disclaims any responsibility to update this information.
- a. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Aliens from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of Your use of the Services, Website, Information, or Content, including but not limited to Your violation of this Agreement or Our violation of this Agreement.
- b. If You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Aliens from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- a. Governing Law. Except to the extent applicable law provides otherwise, this Agreement between You and Aliens and any access to or use of the Website, Information, Content, or the Services are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and Aliens agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the City of Wilmington, State of Delaware.
- b. Severability. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Aliens to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waive of Our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- c. Limitation of Term of Action. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of Your relationship with Aliens must commence, by filing an arbitration claim pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, not later than three hundred and sixty-five (365) calendar days after the claim or cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such claim or cause of action and Your rights to bring such action shall be permanently barred.
- e. Section Headings and Summaries Non-Binding. Throughout this Agreement, each section includes titles and brief summaries of the following terms and conditions. These section titles and brief summaries are not legally binding.
- g. Authorization to Contract. You represent and warrant that if You are an individual, You are of legal age to form a binding contract; or that if You are registering on behalf of an entity, that You are authorized to enter into, and bind the entity to this Agreement.
You acknowledge that You have read this Agreement, understand its terms and conditions, and will be bound by this Agreement in its entirety. Your only option should You not agree is to cease using this Website and the Services.